Chemical Asset Resource Management System (ChARMS)
ChARMS is a remote inventory management system with a web-based interface that facilitates bulk tank inventory replenishment. ChARMS is an invaluable tool that supports enhanced worker safety and tank overflow abatement. It improves working capital and liberates customers from plant shutdowns as a result of key raw material shortage. The system is completely turnkey to our customers. Installation, operation, maintenance, monitoring and replenishment is managed entirely by Harcros.
- Incorporates a web-based interface for remote tank level monitoring
- Programmable alerts available for specified alarm points with e-mail notification
- Records product usage history
- Adjustable reorder points
- Up-to-date inventory level information (collected hourly, but greater frequency/continuous monitoring is available)
- Unlimited tank monitoring capability
- Reduces the potential of tank overfills and subsequent spills
- Efficient and accurate tank level data for inventory tracking
- Enhances employee safety by eliminating the need for an employee to “stick the tank”
- Time efficient – it eliminates the need for plant purchasing to call to place an order
- Installation, operation and system maintenance provided by Harcros
- Enables smart scheduling that minimizes exposure to unplanned plant shutdowns and lost productivity due to lack of raw materials
- Saves money by reducing emergency deliveries
- Maximizes customer’s return on investment by reducing average inventory and increasing turnover
Questions About Inventory Management?
Interested in our tank telemetry and inventory management services or simply can't find what you are looking for? Click below to contact one of our experts!